Creative designer who is self-motivated, self-sufficient and comes to you with a strong print and digital background. I have worked extensively in the Trade Show industry and have hands on experience with pre and post press production. I am able to work independently as well as collaborate with clients on their design needs. I'm always willing to take on a challenge and learn new things.
- Design graphics for trade show conventions including banners and large format signs for over 100 trade shows
- Manage workflow and staff in a fast-paced, deadline-driven sign shop
- Collaborate with clients and sales representatives on design briefs
- Ability to work on time sensitive and deadline driven material
- Work with vendors/printers on large format projects, producing job specs, reviewing
estimates and proofs
- Design custom three dimensional units and floor plans using AutoCAD
- Responsible for helping customers find products throughout the store and on the phone.
- Would stock shelves received from the warehouse.
- Assist customers throughout the store including the Copy Center with their printing needs.
- Responsible for typesetting and designing for a range of clients.
- Emphasis on business cards, brochures, and other office and advertising materials.
- Responsible for prepress and operating all printing and binding equipment, including large-format printer and laminators.
- Fundamentals of AutoCad