Creative designer who is self-motivated, self-sufficient and comes to you with a strong print and digital background. I have worked extensively in the Trade Show industry and have hands on experience with pre and post press production. I am able to work independently as well as collaborate with clients on their design needs. I'm always willing to take on a challenge and learn new things.
January 2012 — Present
- Design graphics for trade show conventions including banners and large format signs.
- Work with clients on their signage needs on a fast-paced deadline.
- Production work including preflighting, printing, and cutting large format signs.
April 2011 — June 2014
- Responsible for helping customers find products throughout the store and on the phone.
- Would stock shelves received from the warehouse.
- Assist customers throughout the store including the Copy Center with their printing needs.
February 200 4— April 2011
- Responsible for typesetting and designing for a range of clients.
- Emphasis on business cards, brochures, and other office and advertising materials.
- Responsible for prepress and operating all printing and binding equipment, including large-format printer and laminators.
- Bachelors of Art
- Graphic Design
- Certificate in Web Design Development, May 2011
- Associates Degree in Computer Graphics, May 2007
- Fundamentals of AutoCad